At Whitespace we are finding that there is an increasing demand to make the office environment more flexible. Installing folding walls as part of your office refurbishment can provide a space that is both flexible and functional.
Whether you want to divide a room to enable you to host more than one meeting or function at the same time, or open up smaller rooms to create one large space, this type of fixture is ideal for transforming a space to suit your needs. As well as flexibility, folding walls also offer other benefits:
- They can be installed and removed easily, which is ideal if you are only leasing the space
- Unlike permanent walls they can be folded neatly against a perimeter wall or in a custom built storage unit when not in use
- Depending on the material choice they can offer noise reduction properties
- Once in position the panels can give the appearance of a permanent wall
- The cost of installing a folding wall can be less expensive compared to other permanent fixtures
- They can be customised to fit the space available
- They can include doors for easy entry and exit
- They are available in a wide range of finishes to blend in with room aesthetics
There are a wide selection of folding walls to choose from to suit the design and style of your office space. From impressive veneer finishes for the boardroom to basic partition walls to suit an open plan office environment, whatever the finish, they enable you to utilise existing space efficiently and effectively.