Office refurbishment in the education sector
At Whitespace we have gained considerable experience in the refurbishment of schools, high schools and higher education establishments.
Research shows that improving the learning environment can have a positive effect on morale and the performance of both students and staff. We can turn an otherwise dull looking, dated classroom into a modern innovative learning environment, a place where students actually want to learn.
Our scope of works include:
- Full building surveys
- Interior design
- Storage audit of existing usage (and how it can convert into better solutions)
- Extensive in-house space planning expertise, providing 2D plans, 3D visualizations and panorama views
- Full fit out: ceilings, lighting, air conditioning, partitions, decoration, flooring, signage etc…
- All furniture (standard and bespoke)
- Moves management
- One point of contact throughout, saving time and money
- Nationwide coverage
Add together our experience and expertise and you have the perfect answer for education refurbishments of all sizes, from a reception area to an entire school fit-out.
We always put the safety of students and staff first and understand that in many cases refurbishments need to be completed during shutdown periods. Our project managers will work with you to timetable the works ensuring we make the most of the time available to us.
Whitespace offer a ‘one stop shop’ for education refurbishments. Whatever the needs of your environment we are confident that we will have a solution that suits you and your budget.
Follow the link to view our latest case studies