Office interior design Skelmersdale
Office interior design is a crucial part of the office refurbishment process. Practical informed office interior design is said to improve productivity, inspire staff and create that all important good impression to visitors.
Please view some examples of projects around Skelmersdale;
We begin each office refurbishment process with an evaluation of the current office space together with a consultation with our clients to establish their needs and wishes moving forward.
Some aspects we cover include;
- How much space do you have to work with?
- How many staff do you have operating in the area?
- Are there any plans to increase those staff numbers in the future?
- Have you recently relocated?
- What kind of business do you operate?
- Are there any specific requirements for your business, for example; large drafting desks for architect’s practices?
- Do you require any private areas or favour the open plan feel?
The information gathered at this point of the process enables us to create a bespoke office interior design to benefit your organisation. Any amendments can be made at this stage to prevent any potentially costly adjustments being needed at a later date.
As an office refurbishment business working across Skelmersdale, Wigan, St Helens, Widnes, Runcorn and Chester, Whitespace Consultants have over 20 years of experience helping businesses to project the best possible image and allowing staff to flourish.
We offer the full office interior design package taking everything into account including lighting, heating and ventilation and flooring options.
This creates a “look” that will not only be practical and innovative but will impress your customers and improve the atmosphere and productivity of your office.